Happy first day of March!
It’s a new month and this is a post I’ve been thinking about for a while now, 28 days to be specific. 😉
It’s time for my February Favorites! This post is about my absolute favorite products/things from the month of February. I did my best to make sure that I was brutally honest and only put things I absolutely loved, believed were a good investment, and used all month-long in the post. With that being said, NONE of the products in this post are sponsored.
All products are liked and reviewed below, hope you love them and give them a try!
Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- So moisturizing and so fresh! This product is great for setting makeup, waking up your skin, or as a light moisturizer. It smells so good too!
BDG Slim Boyfriend Jean – Light Denim Slash
- Comfiest jeans, like ever. No seriously, I could sleep in these. They’re a little tight on the butt and super flattering, I would recommend these to anyone!
TOM FORD Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz.
- This perfume is pretty expensive and tbh I waited to buy it for about 6 months after I first found it. But, let me be the first to tell you, this is the best perfume I have ever owned! The smell actually gets better throughout the day! I’ve never had a perfume that can literally last 24 house let alone smell even more amazing than it already did. This stuff is magic.
Chuck Taylor® High Top Sneaker
- Classic, comfy, and my go to.
HUM NUTRITION Killer Nails
- I used to ALWAYS get acrylic nails because I hated the way my natural nails looked. Needless to say this destroyed my nails, they were paper-thin and would break all the time. I’ve been taking this stuff for a little over a month now and I can finally just get regular polish again! Although I will always love the look and feel of acrylic nails its great to finally be able to go with the cheaper alternative of just plain polish thanks to these supplements.
Better Than Sex Mascara
- The name speaks for itself.
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil, 100ml
- I’d say I’ve been using this product for a little over a year now but it definitely continues to be a favorite. My old hairdresser introduced me to this, and trust me when I say this it will make your hair feel like a million bucks. It manages to tame frizz and make your hair silky smooth at the same time all in one tiny drop. Just massage a drop or two into wet hair and I promise that by the time it has dried you’ll be obsessed!
Ripped One White Wash Overalls
- These aren’t the exact pair I have (only because I couldn’t find my exact pair online) but these have been my favorite fashion trend this month! My boyfriend, Liam, got me these for valentines day and I’m totally obsessed with them!
Burt’s Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream – 2 oz
- Honestly just smells so so so good, I can’t get enough.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- This product is really well known, but I thought I’d include it because it really is incredible. It works wonders on acne and is by far the best acne product I have ever tried, including prescription medications from the dermatologist that were well over $300.00! For only $17 it’s crazy what this stuff can do. Just remember, a little goes a long way!