Who doesn’t love pizza? Seriously.
This is one of my all time favorite recipes and it totally perfect for valentines day! It’s so cute and SO easy, the whole precess takes about 15 minutes. This is also a super fun date idea too, decorating and choosing crazy toppings and then eating your yummy meal could turn a routine date night into a great night.
Mini Valentines Day Pizzas
shredded mozzarella cheese
* heart shaped cookie cutters will help, but you can always use a knife to cut out a heart shape*
- Preheat oven to 450°. Remove the pizza dough from the freezer let it sit out for 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Sprinkle your countertop or cutting board with a little flour. Place the room temperature pizza dough on top and use the heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the dough.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of sauce in the middle of each crust. Use a spoon to spread it around the entire surface and top with cheese and heart shaped pepperonis.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is just beginning to brown.